Sweet Little Cupcake
D'Owner!




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo.Welcome ! You've dropped in my Wonderland. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :) |Facebook |Twitter |





Tagboard!

I do not follow back but if I LIKE your blog , I'll follow back and LEAVE your URL blog at my tagboard






Credits!


Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: TasHa_TrisHa
Others:   


saengill chukka hamnida Teen Top`s chunji





                

                      imageimage
   
    hye
 all ... Tasha very happy because today's my birthday bias chunji
   Tasha want to give a birthday wish for chunji ... chunji very happy for this day Tasha ..

    




Your voice is so sweet and angelic. When I hear your voice I feel safe and sometimes I cry
because your the angel in my heart. I’m so glad to be a part of the fandom Angels. We love
 and support you in whatever you do. I hope you had a spectacular birthday sharing it with the
 rest of Teen Top.
Happy birthday to my ULTIMATE bias, Lee Chan Hee a.k.a Chunji!
Happy sweet 19th baby! Hope u have a nice and great birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest!
 I LOVE YOU FOREVER! ^^ :3 <3


    thnx 4 baca enrty tasha