Sweet Little Cupcake
D'Owner!




Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo.Welcome ! You've dropped in my Wonderland. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :) |Facebook |Twitter |





Tagboard!

I do not follow back but if I LIKE your blog , I'll follow back and LEAVE your URL blog at my tagboard






Credits!


Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: TasHa_TrisHa
Others:   


tagged

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo . 

hyep semua.. . Tadi check shoutbox tasha  kena tag :D tag i ni dariDinda . Kepada Dinda ,thnx bub sudi tag tasha.
ini first time tasha di tag .. HUHU.. 
Eh , sebelum tu tengok rules dia tau 

De' Rules :
You must post these rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post. And create new eleven question for the people you tagged to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
No tag back !
No stuff in the tagging section about "You Are Tagged If You Are Reading This" you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honestly) have to tag 11 people

11 things about me : 
I'm Tasha
I'm 14years old 
I love KPOP  so much 
I love cooking very much
I'm from Kelantan
I love my family so much 
I love to blogging I love Twitter very much
I love all my bias 
my school name SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2
I love photography
Questions from DindaWhat is your fav color?Purple , Pink and red
Your fav singer?- IU
Do you like spaghetti?- i very2 like it..
Your birthday?- 21 november 1997 =)
Where do u live?- i from kelantan
Who's your fav teacher at school?
- i love teacher syarah.. now i very2 miss her..
And this questions from tasha :

Who are you ?
Math and Science ? Which one ? and why ? 
Blogger and Twitter ? Which one ?
Do you have handphone ?
Can you give your address to me ? 
Miyyo Azman or Justin Bieber ? 
Selena Gomez or IU ? 
What's your favorite gadget?
What is your blood type ?
If you're a KPOP hard die fan , who is your bias ?
Do your have my number ?

The person I choose :
 jaja , tasya and askar pink